Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 21st 09, 05:05 AM Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Power supplies with solid polymer caps

On Nov 20, 7:13*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
It's true that electrolytics are among the least reliable of
components --
but they're not /that/...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 20th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Power supplies with solid polymer caps

On Nov 20, 6:38*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
If I interpret your question correctly, it's meaningless.
Polymer capacitors (ie, plastic-dielectric caps, such...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 12th 09, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
9600 Sapphire S Video Tv out to 1080I

On Jan 11, 4:39*pm, "JKBK" wrote:
Just moved and I`m trying to set up this old box *to my TV using
the S video
(for downloaded TV, pictures, that sort of thing) . I can get...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 27th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
replacement for ATI Radeon 9800 XT

On Nov 18, 3:56*pm, "First of One" wrote:
I see. Of course this only works if the culprit is indeed a cracked
solder
ball. A failed BGA component still requires replacement -...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 24th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Error starting TV

Wilderbeast wrote:
"Language Resource file was not found: C"\Program Files\ATI
Multimedia\tv\TVDS????.RSC"

AIW 9600 ATI MMC 9.061. Worked fine for years until now. Anyone
know a fix?
Forum: Ati Videocards March 20th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Going Digital

On Mar 19, 11:09*am, John wrote:
Hey guys,

I have my CATV connected straight to my ATI ALL IN WONDER PRO for
recording my shows.

Next february, is my video...
Forum: General January 22nd 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware, alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq, comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.hp.misc, sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
power on password is on

On Jan 21, 4:11*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
"kony" wrote in message

On Mon, 21...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 22nd 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware, alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq, comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.hp.misc, sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
power on password is on

On Jan 21, 4:11*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
"kony" wrote in message

On Mon, 21...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 27th 07, 08:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Record HD with X800 All in Wonder

On Oct 20, 2:23 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:58:49 -0400, "ftran999"
wrote:

I am not trying to use the turner to get HD. I am recording from...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 14th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
When are you gonna have TV Tuner 600 USB out? It's already September.

On Sep 11, 8:25 pm, John wrote:
When are you gonna have TV Tuner 600 USB out? It's already
September.

If ATI's support on these products in line with how they _used_ to
support...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 9th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
9.16 loud burst of static noise.

On Jul 5, 8:00 am, "Shane Davenport" wrote:
I would suggest spending the $12.99 for the cd with Catalyst Media
Center
for the "TV Wonder 200 and 650". I had heard that...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 12th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
When will ATI have USB TV tuner for laptops?

On Jun 11, 4:51 am, Berry wrote:
When will ATI have USB TV tuner for laptops? Or even digital TV
tuner. Are they lagging behind Pinnacle and other companies in
this...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 12th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Any TV Tuner card or software or a combination that allow recording closed-caption?

On Jun 11, 7:09 pm, clock wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:46:54 -0700, "PhxGrunge"

wrote:

"Berry" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards May 11th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
agp 2x/4x compatible video cards

On May 10, 1:50 pm, Trikster wrote:
Anyone know of a somewhat current video card that will work on a
motherboard with an AGP 2x/4x slot? I have an Abit KR7A-RAID
Forum: Ati Videocards March 23rd 07, 07:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
HDTV setup on PC

On Mar 23, 3:57 am, "Ron Krebs" wrote:
I don't know yet. But it's not because it can't be done, it's
because it
WON'T be done due to the damn DRM bull****. The HDMI...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 12th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
HDTV wonder? Whats the magic recipe to get this thing to work?

On Mar 11, 12:42 pm, (GMAN) wrote:
In article , "Captain Midnight" wrote:
"GMAN"...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 12th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Tv tuner recommendation?

Captain Midnight wrote:
wrote in message
snip
Don't spend too much time or money on NTSC. In Feb 2009 all the
stations go dark. Of course, they're currently...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 11th 07, 07:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Tv tuner recommendation?

Captain Midnight wrote:
"sofasurfer" wrote in message
I just bought a TV-PCIRC and found out that it...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 23rd 06, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Using a TV with my computer

Julien BH wrote:
snip
I hope you don't want to do word documents like that. It won't work.
If
you just wanna watch some moovies, it'll be allright. The def of a
tv
is about 320 X 240...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 28th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
DVI Help ATI 9600 card

David Wells wrote:
I have a Angus K8V delux mother board and a Princeton Monitor and
ATI
9600 card.. When I hook up the Monitor with the DVI cable and push
the
start button on the front of...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 8th 06, 08:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Where in canada is ATI located? Do they have repair facility in U.S.?

wrote:
It looks like my 980xt is busted. And because I got it used, I'm
sure
ATI will not repair it under warrentee.
I've sent them an email asking if they would look at...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 2nd 06, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
ATI Recording Question

sunkentheory wrote:
I have the new HDTV Wonder card...I was recording LOST and it cuts
off
when it hits the 9PM mark..is there anyway to put a 5 minute cushion
on
there..maybe before and...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 8th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
9800pro without fan

Lo wrote:
Le 5 Sep 2006 08:34:30 -0700, dans alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,
"BD" a
écrit :

Any suggestions on how to get rid of the fan?

Physically...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 7th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Disable TV-on-demand?!

USR wrote:
wrote in message

"has nothing else to do anyway"...I guess you've never heard of
multitasking?

You mean to tell me that you've been using computers...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 6th 06, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Disable TV-on-demand?!

USR wrote:

I'll get flamed but why turn off TVOD ? Does it work poorly with analog
TV ? It works great with digital TV and is the main reason I use it.
BTW 9.13 is much better than 9.08,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28