Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Walter R.[_2_]
Forum: Printers December 3rd 09, 10:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Walter R.[_2_]
What's a DeskJet 500K?

I am still running a DeskJet 900. By then they switched to USB. The
cartridges were and still are the HP 45. It contains 42 ml of ink, as
opposed to modern cartridges which have only 5 ml or 15 ml...
Forum: Printers November 20th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Walter R.[_2_]
Printers with external print heads?

I am using Win xp. My deskjet 970 cse is about ten years old but still
running great. I use cheap recycled cartridges which have a built-in
printhead and a large tank. (HP 45)

With the advent of...
Forum: Printers November 19th 09, 11:18 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Walter R.[_2_]
What is it called?

I am scanning a lot of old photo albums into my computer. My old Epson
flatbed scanner/printer gave up its ghost and I am looking for a
replacement.

The nice thing about my old scanner was that, if...
Forum: Printers April 4th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Walter R.[_2_]
Incredible shrinking cartridges

My old HP printer, a deskjet 970, had 41 ml ink cartridges. Very nice.

I was about to buy a HP Officejet 6310, when I noticed that the cartridge
holds only 11 ml, the color cartridge 7 ml. I can't...
Forum: Printers March 29th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Walter R.[_2_]
hp 970 and Internet Explorer 7

Click on your printer in Control Panel. Printing Preferences Advanced Tab
Check Print in Grayscale Put dot in radio button Black Only

Works fine for my 970. It's a real workhorse. You can't...
Forum: Printers March 29th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Walter R.[_2_]
HP Printers Question re cartridges

MY HP Deskjet 970cse finally gave up its ghost.

What I liked about it was that it used the HP 45A cartridge (big and cheap).
This cartridge has the printhead built-into each cartridge. Therefore,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6