Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lenny_Nero
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 18th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By Lenny_Nero
OC Athlon 64 X@ 4200+ on Gigabyte board

cjohnson1379 said

On Mar 14, 4:46 pm, Lenny_Nero wrote:
cjohnson1379 said

Aspire case w/500W power supply

What is that ?
snip
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 14th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Posted By Lenny_Nero
Dual core Opteron vs dual core Athlon

Old Guy said

Greetings,

I'm currently running an Athlon 4200 X2 o/c'ed to 2.6ghz. No voltage
change from stock.

I would like to get as much out of the system to extend its life as...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 14th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By Lenny_Nero
OC Athlon 64 X@ 4200+ on Gigabyte board

cjohnson1379 said

Aspire case w/500W power supply

What is that ?

I bet it a some 300w 15 amp PSU that will hold everything back, I have a
Corsair HX 620 and last night I changed the Vcore for...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 7th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Lenny_Nero
Raedon 9200 Slow Screen Redraw in Windows XP

First of One said

(2) Athlon 900 and 384 MB are cutting it close for XP. Try running with
the "Classic" theme, without the fruity-looking windows and icons.

I would say that its the memory...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors February 25th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 16
Posted By Lenny_Nero
Vista VS XP overclocking

Phil Weldon said

The operating system has nothing to do with the FrontSide Bus speed.
Nothing at all. In any way.

The only effect the operating system MIGHT have is in the amount of
Forum: Overclocking February 25th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 17
Posted By Lenny_Nero
Vista VS XP overclocking

Phil Weldon said

The operating system has nothing to do with the FrontSide Bus speed.
Nothing at all. In any way.

The only effect the operating system MIGHT have is in the amount of
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors February 25th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Posted By Lenny_Nero
CPU MB upgrade

joe said

I have an Athlon XP 2600 and FIC KT400A mother board, 1GB ram. I was
looking at upgrading to something faster as the Athlon 64's have dropped
in price.
I can get an Athlon 64 3700+...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 26th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
Posted By Lenny_Nero
Recommendation for Vista Video Card

KCB said

I am not very up on the video card numbers but I thought that the 9600
was
old' ish (in the gpx card world) and so will not have the HDCP (DRM)
that
Vista needs to work...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 26th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Lenny_Nero
X1650Pro's in crossfire

Strutter1982 said

"TeK" wrote in message
The x1650 pro is not a "poor" performer in the least, and blows...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 23rd 07, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Lenny_Nero
ASUS ATI A9200SE AGP VGA card

Wan W. H. said

I have an ASUS ATI A9200SE AGP VGA card. Does anyone know whether it can
support 19 inch monitor with resolution 1440x900?

Thanks.

I have a Peak 9250 128 MB and it works...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 23rd 07, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
Posted By Lenny_Nero
Recommendation for Vista Video Card

James Colbert said

"B. Schneier" wrote in message
Can someone recommend an inexpensive video card that will make use of
the Aero...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 28th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Lenny_Nero
CPU Revision / Stepping

Nick Le Lievre said

Can someone go through the various steppings or provide a link so that I
can get a more details of a non Rev E CPU.

What answers have you got via google ?

--
Want to help...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 25th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Jason A said

My understanding is that the Crossfire "master" cards, can be used as a
stand-alone video card, also. Generally, the two biggest differences seem
to be that the master cards...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 4th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 12
Posted By Lenny_Nero
AMD socket 939 or 940?

Dylan C said

The VerticalSTAB wrote:
I was just wondering it s been a while since my last upgarde, but i
wanted to know which would be better and fast? a amd duel core socket
939 or...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14