Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~~Alan~~[_4_]
Forum: Dell Computers May 31st 10, 02:23 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By ~~Alan~~[_4_]
Windows Activation Stickers

After I reinstall Windows on my Dell machine with the DELL OEM DVD, am I
supposed to override the activation with the key on the sticker?

"Bob Villa" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers May 31st 10, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By ~~Alan~~[_4_]
Windows Activation Stickers

When I reinstall Windows from the OEM CD that came with my Dell computers,
Windows is automaticall activated. So, what is the difference between the
Windows Activation key on the sticker on the...
Forum: Dell Computers March 7th 10, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By ~~Alan~~[_4_]
Laptop suggestions

Any one of these models are good. But besides the basic machine, you will
get very little more. Dell, as is the case for many other manufactures,
keeps prices low because you will get practically...
Forum: Dell Computers March 7th 10, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 24
Posted By ~~Alan~~[_4_]
News Flash! No More Windows Discs!

"Daddy" wrote in message
Attention All:

Dell was the last of the major OEMs to furnish a genuine Windows install
disc...
Forum: Dell Computers December 4th 09, 11:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By ~~Alan~~[_4_]
Processor Question

I have a Dell Demension E510 system, about 3 years old or so. I believe it
is an Intel Core 2 Dual processor and I read (in this NG actually) that I
can run a 64bit OS. Is this so, can I install...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5