Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Kaspersky saves the day by John B. Smith
Last night, Saturday, I went to shut off my head phones and heard a voice coming thru: "We're microsoft your computer is ****ed. If you attempt to turn it off without calling us we'll **** it up worse". I'd already shut my browser down but I found a 'firefox' still in the Processes of TaskManager....
Yesterday 09:01 PM
by 🐮 Cows are Nice 🐮 Go to last post
1 2 Homebuilt PC's
"Intel's first 'ruler' SSD holds 32TB" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Intel's first 'ruler' SSD holds 32TB" https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/10/intels-first-ruler-ssd-holds-32tb/ Good night ! I note that the cost is not stated. Lynn
Yesterday 03:07 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 13 Storage (alternative)
In the Belly of the Enclave of Foreshadowed Hypervisors by Flasherly[_2_]
Spectre (on most Intel, AMD, and ARM chips) can be used to attack software sandboxes used for JavaScript in browsers ... . https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/08/intels-sgx-blown-wide-open-by-you-guessed-it-a-speculative-execution-attack/ Sounds like the academics and Intel R&D are keep each...
Yesterday 01:47 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3