Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Workbug
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 21st 11, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Workbug
Can Gigabyte ep35c-ds3r v2.1 support DDR3 1600 RAM?

On Jun 21, 12:11*pm, Workbug wrote:
I'm intending to upgrade this old computer of mine a little, since its
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40Ghz is still modestly fast. * Its...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 21st 11, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Workbug
Can Gigabyte ep35c-ds3r v2.1 support DDR3 1600 RAM?

I'm intending to upgrade this old computer of mine a little, since its
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40Ghz is still modestly fast. Its 2GB
RAM A-DATA DDR2 800 I bought 3 years ago seems to be low to...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 10th 11, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Workbug
Can Gigabyte ep35c-ds3r v2.1 support 3TB hard drive?

On Jun 9, 6:21*pm, Paul wrote:
Workbug wrote:
I have an Gigabyte ep35c-ds3r motherboard running both Windows XP and
Windows 7. *I'm about to buy a 3TB hard drive. *Would...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 9th 11, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Workbug
Can Gigabyte ep35c-ds3r v2.1 support 3TB hard drive?

I have an Gigabyte ep35c-ds3r motherboard running both Windows XP and
Windows 7. I'm about to buy a 3TB hard drive. Would this motherboard
support it? If not, is there a new driver update to make...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 31st 11, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Workbug
What video card and application to record HD TV on PC?

I'm a little clueless on this. What new video card and application
can record HD TV on my PC? I tried something with ATI card 10 years
ago, back then it was a hassle. Is it getting any easiler?
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 31st 11, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Workbug
What free hard disk utility to test disk performance

I just got a new Western Digital SATA II drive. Sometimes it's slow
when my PC seems to be multitasking. Want to have a utility to check
the disk out to be sure it's fine within its 30 day trial.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 26th 11, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Workbug
Does eSATAp support SATA 6.0?

If I buy a SATA 6.0 hard disk and plug it into the eSATAp port, would
the drive slow down to SATA 3.0 standard?
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 25th 11, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Workbug
How could native USB 3.0 in new Intel CPUs help?

According to what I read from the link below, the new Intel CPU
doesn't have native USB 3.0 support. But is native USB 3.0 support
important? How does it matter? How much would it improve over...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 6th 11, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Workbug
What device out there can plug into a eSATA/USB combo port?

On Jan 5, 7:30*pm, Paul wrote:
Workbug wrote:
What device out there can plug into a eSATA/USB combo port?

Well, *something* plugs in there.

I had a hell of a time,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 5th 11, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Workbug
What device out there can plug into a eSATA/USB combo port?

What device out there can plug into a eSATA/USB combo port?
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 2nd 11, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By Workbug
Intel i7 laptops has short battery life

It seems to me all laptops with Intel i7 CPU has very short battery
life. Are there exceptions out there?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11