HardwareBanter

-   Creative Sound Blaster Cards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Upgrading Creative Play Center 2 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=107151)

Briain Borumha September 15th 05 04:25 PM

Upgrading Creative Play Center 2

I am running version 1.1.71.0 of Play Center 2 on a
WinME system with Creative's SB Live! Wave Device and
recently have been having a number of problems,
Media Det errors, system hangs etc.

It has been suggested that I upgrade both the drivers and
the program to PC3 but I cannot find a site to obtain the
necessary software.

Current driver is mmdevldr.vxd (4.90.3000)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Briain
--
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow
old because we stop playing.