HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Macrium backups. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=200106)

Peter Jason May 30th 20 01:24 AM

Macrium backups.

I backup regularly with the latest Macrium.

I manually delete the old backup and replace it with the new.

Can this be automated by just having the new backup rolling over the
old?

For a bigger HDD can I ask it to roll over the oldest backup while
keeping the latest ones?

I'm just trying to conserve the HDD space.

Paul[_28_] May 30th 20 01:36 AM

Macrium backups.

Peter Jason wrote:
I backup regularly with the latest Macrium.

I manually delete the old backup and replace it with the new.

Can this be automated by just having the new backup rolling over the
old?

For a bigger HDD can I ask it to roll over the oldest backup while
keeping the latest ones?

I'm just trying to conserve the HDD space.

Page 261 has a picture of the dialog box for retention.

https://updates.macrium.com/reflect/...user_guide.pdf

Paul