HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Canon powershow hs sx50 mirrors the lcd screen when rotated towards viewer. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199908)

[email protected] February 23rd 20 02:24 AM

Canon powershow hs sx50 mirrors the lcd screen when rotated towards viewer.

Home users may want to take note of this strange digital camera LCD screen behaviour...

I just discovered something weird and something slightly annoying about this camera:

This canon powershow hs sx50 mirrors the lcd screen when it's rotated towards viewer.

It's really strange...

I proved this by holding up a card with letters on it, when the LCD screen is "bend/twisted/rotated" suddenly the camera will mirror the LCD screen like you are looking in a mirror ?!

I find this quite ****ing dumb... cause I wanna see my face as other people see it and they don't see it like I do when I look in the mirror...

So why the **** do camera's LCD screens keep lying and mirror this LCD screen.

Electronics people never stop surprising me with their bull**** ?!

Un****ing real that such a thing has been implemented in this LCD screen.

I am not even sure if the manual mentions it...

Wow... it's only by chance I discovered this... was trying to figure out how people see the cut in my hair and this **** confused the **** out of me for a moment and then I proved... it actually mirrors it when rotated towards me so I can shoot and view at same time.

Very weird ****...

Bye,
Skybuck.