HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=165721)

Trevor February 28th 08 05:02 PM

Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer

Any recommendations?

John Smith February 28th 08 09:48 PM

Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer

Canon MP600, $99 from www.outpost.com (Fry's) or MP610, $150 from Canon
online store (free ground shipping). They are identical. Period.

Check out these DVD prints I made from MP600 with a home-made CD tray.
Notice how accurately the images are centered. See my earlier post for how
to make the tray easily. Scanned these on MP600.

http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4a...0/dvdmovie.JPG

http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4a...collection.JPG

Rob. February 28th 08 10:28 PM

Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer

Trevor wrote:
Any recommendations?

So what have you discovered in what you want to look at?

DanG March 15th 08 04:33 AM

Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer

MP600 and MP610 are not identical. The 610 uses the newer head with more
nozzles and slightly improved speeds. Same as the difference between the
IP4300 and IP4500.