HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   dvd burner (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=23887)

donker July 26th 03 09:40 PM

dvd burner

Help please I have just bought the sony dru5100a dvd burner I keep getting a
error message (the request could not be performed because of an i.o device
error any help
please

July 27th 03 01:11 AM

"donker" wrote in message
Help please I have just bought the sony dru5100a dvd burner I keep getting

error message (the request could not be performed because of an i.o

device
error any help
please

Are the jumpers set correctly? Is there an IRQ conflict? Sounds like it is.
Try moving the burner to another IDE channel. That should sort it.

Buster