HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Do I have to un-install Control Panel to install Control Center? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=47999)

William Cheng November 23rd 04 06:29 AM

Do I have to un-install Control Panel to install Control Center?

Hi all,

Is it possible to have both reside in the same system. Control Panel allows
me to disable DDC and override the refresh rate on monitors that are not
DDC/EDID compliant - however, in order to activate span view, I think I need
Control Center. Is there a way to activate span view from the older Control
Panel (not extend my desktop - but create one large desktop that spans both
monitors)