HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Available: A free root account on Slaris10 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=177200)

Kartik_Vashishta April 20th 09 03:14 AM

Available: A free root account on Slaris10

To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

If there are issues, contact me. You may install software, etc.

Now, to avail of free root access, first login to one system:
telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com (username: unix password: no
password,
hit enter), then,

telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
(username:root password: no password, hit enter).

Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
available on:
http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html

Do not hesitate to contact me. Contact me at: ,
and/
or, at, or contact me, via my web page.

Comfort and Peace, I wish for you.

Kartik Vashishta

asdf April 20th 09 06:56 AM

"Kartik_Vashishta" wrote in message
To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

Mealy-mouthed BS. If you didn't want to inconvenience us, perhaps you should
have kept quiet. And even worse... 'apologize' is misspelled.

[snip]

richard April 20th 09 09:16 AM

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:56:47 +1000, "asdf" wrote:

"Kartik_Vashishta" wrote in message
To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

Mealy-mouthed BS. If you didn't want to inconvenience us, perhaps you should
have kept quiet. And even worse... 'apologize' is misspelled.

[snip]

In the tv show "crackers" the officer pointed out once, "Brits use z.
Americans use s.".