HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Nero INCD sees all CDRW as having "errors" (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=24773)

res0r89p November 18th 03 10:37 PM

Nero INCD sees all CDRW as having "errors"

Hi,
I bought Nero 6 OEM and am trying INCD without success. I've tried several
brands of CDRW in my drive (HP 9900i, Win 2000, P 3, 733, 640 megs) but
after a few seconds of "formatting", INCD says that the disk has "errors". I
dual boot Win 2000 on this computer and the drive and CDRWs work fine with
Roxio 5.5 Platinum and Direct CD. Any ideas? Thanks.
Peter Cowie

Libor Striz November 20th 03 05:40 PM

res0r89p Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:37:51 GMT wrote ...

Hi,
I bought Nero 6 OEM and am trying INCD without success. I've tried several
brands of CDRW in my drive (HP 9900i, Win 2000, P 3, 733, 640 megs) but
after a few seconds of "formatting", INCD says that the disk has "errors". I
dual boot Win 2000 on this computer and the drive and CDRWs work fine with
Roxio 5.5 Platinum and Direct CD. Any ideas? Thanks.
Peter Cowie

I am almost feeling bad being so lucky
with InCD 3.39.0 / Nero Express 5.5.9.9
(bundled with my LG GCC 4480B CDRW/DVD combo )
/ Win98SE/Cel600/64MB.

I regularly use InCD with the only CDRW
at home to one-way tranfer of files
to my job, where I have installed
Easywritereader for CDROM being able to read it.

I have not encountered any problem with InCD yet.
( Maybe after I wrote this ....... :-) )

--
"Libor the Wanderer"
As dialup user I am sorry for late response.