HardwareBanter

-   Matrox Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Parhelia Adapter DVI - VGA (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=154577)

Studi-Jo July 27th 07 11:40 AM

Parhelia Adapter DVI - VGA

Hi,

I can buy a Parhelia video card without the DVI - VGA adapter. Can I
buy a normal DVI to VGA adapter to connect my VGA monitor or is this a
special Matrox part because I thought you can connect 2 VGA monitors
to 1 DVI output.

Thanks for your request.

Norbert Stellberg July 28th 07 03:01 PM

Parhelia Adapter DVI - VGA

Hello,

I can buy a Parhelia video card without the DVI - VGA adapter. Can I
buy a normal DVI to VGA adapter to connect my VGA monitor or is this a
special Matrox part because I thought you can connect 2 VGA monitors
to 1 DVI output.

It is the same then standard DVI to VGA adapter

with best regards

Norbert