HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A7A266-E (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=33096)

Linda :-Þ June 19th 04 08:22 AM

A7A266-E

Hi There,
Would someone be so kind as to inform me as to the biggest Athlon XP CPU
that the A7A266-E motherboard supports please?
Thanks
Linda

Paul June 19th 04 01:30 PM

In article ,
"Linda :-Þ" Consult the Book of Armaments! wrote:

Hi There,
Would someone be so kind as to inform me as to the biggest Athlon XP CPU
that the A7A266-E motherboard supports please?
Thanks
Linda

Enter your motherboard model number he

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/cpusu...pusupport.aspx

It looks like the FSB limit of the board is your only limit.
That is why faster processors aren't listed.

I don't know how easy it will be to find them at retail.

Paul