HardwareBanter

-   PC Soundcards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Third party Windows audio driver for onboard RealTek audio? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=190163)

Ant[_3_] November 23rd 11 03:50 PM

Third party Windows audio driver for onboard RealTek audio?

Hello.

Is there a such thing? I seem to be having problems with my current
RealTek even with old and newest/latest audio RealTek audio drivers in
my updated Windows (XP Pro. SP3 and 64-bit 7 HPE).

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"We now go live to Ollie Williams in Channel 5 traffic chopper. What's
scene?" --Tom Tucker. "Everyone looks like ants!" "That is probably