HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Good Customer Service - Novatech (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=152066)

Plusnet June 8th 07 07:18 PM

Good Customer Service - Novatech

Problems with suppliers always get mentioned - here's a different tale.

Back in December 2005 I bought a PC Power Supply from Novatech.

At 2 1/2 years into its 3 year warranty, the PSU failed.

Manufacturer (Hiper) agreed to a warranty repair & supplied an RMA
number, but stated that I had to include a copy of the purchase receipt.

I didn't have a copy, so I contacted Novatech & asked pretty please
could you dig through your records & send me a copy - as there was
nothing in this for Novatech I didn't hold out a lot of hope.

Within 24 hours I received a copy of the invoice through the post.

My thanks to Steve Anders at Novatech.

Sam