HardwareBanter

-   General Hardware (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Commodore 64 still alive!! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=69897)

TONY February 20th 04 04:26 AM

Commodore 64 still alive!!

Does Commodore 64 alive ?
Maybe, i love it!!

I know everything about C64 chips, i've made a web-site who talks
about the great commodore 64 C hardware and his chips, pinouts and
more stuffs.

Any lover, go here http://www.heavenskeeper.150m.com

i made it by my self.

Jim Winfrey February 21st 04 02:25 AM

(TONY) wrote in message . com...
Does Commodore 64 alive ?
Maybe, i love it!!

I know everything about C64 chips, i've made a web-site who talks
about the great commodore 64 C hardware and his chips, pinouts and
more stuffs.

Any lover, go here
http://www.heavenskeeper.150m.com

i made it by my self.

Funny, your subject is Commodore but your website shows a Commodore
128. Yes, they are still alive. I have 2 64s and a 128 which I use
sometimes to remind me how far processor speed and graphics have come
since 1984.

Jim

Michael P Gabriel February 21st 04 06:13 PM

(Jim Winfrey) wrote in message . com...
(TONY) wrote in message . com...
Does Commodore 64 alive ?
Maybe, i love it!!

I know everything about C64 chips, i've made a web-site who talks
about the great commodore 64 C hardware and his chips, pinouts and
more stuffs.

Any lover, go here
http://www.heavenskeeper.150m.com

i made it by my self.

Funny, your subject is Commodore but your website shows a Commodore
128. Yes, they are still alive. I have 2 64s and a 128 which I use
sometimes to remind me how far processor speed and graphics have come
since 1984.
I have the 1983 PREMIER issue of the magazine, "COMMODORE 64", in great condition, and I'd like to accept offers......contact by mail at Occupant 11250 W Desert Wren Tucson, Picture Rocks, AZ 85743