HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Flat Flex Cable Keyboard + Clip (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=171879)

Os August 31st 08 01:35 PM

Flat Flex Cable Keyboard + Clip

Good morning.
I was surfing the net because I have a problem with my
Compag Presario 715 US Notebook. The flat flex cable that comes from
the keyboard cannot be fixed to its moderboard conexion because a
plastic part ( called Clip ? ) is broken.
Is there any way to make the conexion without it ? Is there any way
to obtain the proper replace part ?
I would be very appreciative to receive yr help./ advices.
Os.