HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Compaq Problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=171385)

EPA August 10th 08 02:07 AM

Compaq Problem

Hey,
Got a problem with my presario V6123US laptop. Problem I have is when I
turn it on. The on button stays lit for like 2 seconds and thats it.
Will not power up. I know it;s not the charger/plug or battery as I
tried them with my laptop and they work fine.
I have tried without battery but no luck. I have also tried another
way, i press on the power button for a while and it turns on, the fan
spins and then the fan stops functioning and nothing happens; basically
the lights are on but nothing is happening so I have to remove the
battery and power to get them to go off...

Any ideas on this?

Regards,
EPA

--