HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   PCMCIA card hangs Toshiba 460CDT (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=18352)

Henk R Stap December 24th 03 09:30 PM

PCMCIA card hangs Toshiba 460CDT

I recently bought a Linksys wireless PCMCIA card (WPC54G). After installing
it hangs my laptop, which is a Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT. I searched the
web already for possible solutions. I already upgraded the BIOS to the
latest version. Furthermore I am running Windows 98SE. I also downloaded the
latest versions of the Linksys SW. However no luck. When I start the PC
everything goes normal till the linksys SW is started and the complete PC
hangs. Anyone any idead how to resolve this?
Thanks,
Henk