HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   REQUEST: Mannesmann-Tally MT-80 driver (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=198282)

[email protected] October 21st 17 02:37 PM

REQUEST: Mannesmann-Tally MT-80 driver

On Saturday, August 1, 1998 at 10:00:00 AM UTC+3, wrote:
(Bababooey) wrote:

I acquired a Mannesmann-Tally MT-80 dot matrix printer from an
acquaintance who got it at a flea market (five bucks I believe).
Mannesmann doesn't have a driver for it (I asked). Does anybody have
one? Thanks. Someday I hope to get a real printer. In the meantime,
any help is welcome.

I have an MT81. What OS are you using?

Win 95 has the MT81 built in (although I've had to edit the driver
code as it prints a character (b I think) at the start of every job.

The MT81 driver is probably the same as the MT80 (I believe that they
are related). Let me know what OS and I'll look through my disks to
see what I've got.
--

Peter Crighton
Email To:

Hello, sorry if I'm disturbing you, but do you have the floppy disk for the MT81? I can't find it online anywhere. If you could help, that would be greatly appreciated.