HardwareBanter

-   -   Blue Screen Of Death (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51782)

G Man November 11th 03 03:13 AM

Blue Screen Of Death

Well i had the 45.23 drivers install and since the newer version of them is
52.16 i thought ill install them. I install them but every now and then i
got the Blue Screen Of Death, so i uninstall and went back to the 45.23 but
still having the same problem. I also used nasty file remover inbetween
changing drivers.
What i get up top left on the blue screnn is Machine_check_extension.
Anyone know the reason and how to fix it??
thanx