HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OT gymnastics, the wheel (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=192554)

John Doe January 4th 13 08:08 PM

OT gymnastics, the wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNNwqcF_
0g&list=LLq7xLwG0kvoS4R1zEWInaqw&feature=mh_lolz

I think that is so cool.

Just in case you haven't seen it.

John Doe January 4th 13 08:17 PM

OT gymnastics, the wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNNwqcF_0g

johns January 6th 13 09:52 PM

OT gymnastics, the wheel

On Jan 4, 3:17*pm, John Doe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNNwqcF_0g

Good grief. I thought I had done it all. I was a gymnast for
many years, but never saw this.

johns

GMAN[_14_] January 6th 13 11:47 PM

OT gymnastics, the wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZtNNwqcF_0g

Its all ****sandgiggles till you smash your hand.

John Doe January 7th 13 06:38 AM

OT gymnastics, the wheel

Winniethepooh 100acrewoods.net (GMAN) wrote:

johns johns321 moscow.com wrote:
John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZtNNwqcF_0g

Good grief. I thought I had done it all. I was a gymnast for
many years, but never saw this.

Its all ****sandgiggles till you smash your hand.

Much of gymnastics involves risk. You can literally break your neck
or other body parts by landing wrong. Lots of human activities
involve risk.

John Doe January 7th 13 06:44 AM

OT gymnastics, the wheel

johns johns321 moscow.com wrote:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNNwqcF_0g

Good grief. I thought I had done it all. I was a gymnast for
many years, but never saw this.

I just noticed it two months ago. As you can see in the sidebar, they
also have dual hoop versions, for the girls.

If you haven't already, John, take a look at my push stick for inline
skating. The best batteries are very expensive, so i'm working on a
gas powered version. Hoping that it will be significantly more
powerful, even though noisy. To keep me going in my old age.
Personally, I think pushing sucks, especially when street skating.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/