HardwareBanter

-   Webcams (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   TrackerCam: Defunct? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=189537)

(PeteCresswell) August 29th 11 12:33 AM

TrackerCam: Defunct?

I tried installing TrackerCam.

Seems to run OK locally, but when I try to use the URL it
supplies for remote access, it seems to reach TrackerCam.com but
then gets rejected with an illegal user dialog.

Specifically: "TrackerCam (id=99cLN8NBZcAc87aebeNA9aNbJfJJZfLb)
is unknown."

Tried contacting them via their web page, but the CAPTCHA routine
always rejects what I type - even really simple stuff like
"BOOK".

Makes me wonder if maybe they're defunct and the web pages are
just leftovers from when they were active.
--
PeteCresswell