HardwareBanter

-   Overclocking (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happy Birthday America (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=9214)

Kai Robinson July 5th 03 05:14 AM

There are a few in here i think.....but you'll have a touch time finding
them anywhere else....

in article , aj at reco
wrote on 7/5/03 2:07 am:

Granted there are some intelligent Americans

Where ?????

Z28 July 5th 03 05:14 AM

Not in Europe!!!

Kai Robinson July 5th 03 05:18 AM

Unfortunately, **** all. Some **** decided that this was his own personal
rant forum, and decided to post up a whole load of irrelevant and off topic
******** that everyone is arguing over...

We should be resuming normal service shortly, after we root out the
overbearing pillocks who seem to infest usenet.

in article , Wolfram Nickl at
wrote on 7/5/03 3:24 am:

Hi! Stupid Question from an Austrian:

What has all this to do with overclocking??

Wolfram

Kai Robinson July 5th 03 05:22 AM

Bring it on Dirtbag ;)

Shall we use the Force, or would that be unfair? :D

in article , bp at
wrote on 7/5/03 3:56 am:

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:42:51 +0200, Kai Robinson
wrote:

I think not. Oh and i'm far from little as well.
6foot4 with a ****ing great temper.

Isn't the internet great ! You can be anything you want.
BTW I'm 7'2" 290 Lbs of pure muscle . You feel'en lucky puck ? Well
are you? God I hate little people ;)

Kai Robinson July 5th 03 05:22 AM

Actually - theres one that lives across the road from me. Grumpy Mo-Fo he is
too.....

in article , bp at
wrote on 7/5/03 4:00 am:

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:57:36 +0200, Kai Robinson
wrote:

Haha - well thats america for you - plenty of dumbasses :P

No offence to anyone normal btw, just to drunken morons :D

Kai

No drunk morons where you live ?

yugsdrawkcab July 5th 03 05:26 AM

Daemon Rose wrote:

Are you insinuating the Canadians were responsible for that, ****wit?

As your comment indicates, Canadians aren't smart enough to pull something
like that off. Even if they were though, America would have the Canadian
military (Canada does have a military, right?...LOL) on it's knees in about
two hours, so keep laughing. Sounds like you've chuckled yourself right
into a stupor.

Snap out of it.

Obviously my comment about the education level in the U.S was right on
target. My point was that the mighty U.S didn't even see it coming. And
the mighty U.S still hasn't resolved the issue.

Kai Robinson July 5th 03 05:26 AM

Meanwhile, you lot just tend to expand widthways....is that why your the
largest nation of fatasses?

And Japan is the most technologically advanced nation in the world - the US
takes 2nd place.

in article , SST at
wrote on 7/5/03 5:28 am:

Well since the US is the most technologically advance nation in history, I
would say that they are right here eating apple pie, drinking cold beer and
watching fireworks on our High Definition TV's via satellite broadcast in
the comfort of our air-conditioned homes gloating how wonderful life is.

I feel really bad for the brave young men and women still in the Middle
East. We should bring them back home.

Z28 July 5th 03 05:27 AM

I wouldn't ask. There is to many oxy intelligent freaks around here. If you
was really concerned you would start a new thread anyway.

Kai Robinson July 5th 03 05:39 AM

What exactly are you burbling on about NOW? Try not smoking crack - it may
help.

in article , Z28 at
wrote on 7/5/03 6:36 am:

Kai, get outta the jungle! Read book, liberals freaks will save you! "It
takes a jumbled mind, by HC" that should work for you.

Z28 July 5th 03 05:44 AM

"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

Z28 wrote:

And you think that, Well, we need to keep thine enemy close. Are you

close
enough? Friend=Oh Canada, hell would had wrath on thee if it were not

for
thy friends from the south.

Another lemming has spoken.

Yeap, you spoke!