HardwareBanter

-   Overclocking AMD Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Overclocking A7N8X-DX / AMD 3200+ / Corsair CMX512-3500C2 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=11385)

Money Pit June 22nd 03 04:50 PM

Overclocking A7N8X-DX / AMD 3200+ / Corsair CMX512-3500C2

3000 @ 208 FSB-11.5x = 2404mhz , Corsair @ 7,2,2,2 @ 2.8v runs great, try
lower or raise multiplyer?
"Rip Munsterman" wrote in message
I just built the system listed below. I have been able to overclock the

FSB
to 434.32 MHz and the CPU to 2.388 GHz. However, I saw articles on the

web
from people who have gotten a 3000+ to over 2.4 GHz. Can anyone give me
some suggestions on how to get more out of my system? I was hoping to
really overclock this system with the components I purchased. Thanks for
any info in advanced. It will be very appreciated!

Rip

Asus A7N8X-DX (Deluxe)/AMD Athlon XP 3200+
2X512 Corsair CMX512-3500C2 (434MHz)
Koolance PC2-601BLW Liquid Cooling case
Antec TruePower 550W power Supply
3 X Seagate Barracuda 80GB 7200rpm 8MB Buffer Serial ATA
CREATIVE LABS AUDIGY2 Platinum
ATI Radeon 9700 All-in-Wonder Pro
Sony DRU-510A DVD-RW/CD-RW
Klipsh ProMedia CMX D-5.1
USB Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer
Texas Intruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Controller
2XUSB 1.1/2XUSB 2.0