HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Aria (DSA) Returns (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=172025)

Hugh September 6th 08 10:41 PM

Aria (DSA) Returns

Hi
I want to return something I bought last week to Aria for refund under
Distance selling Regulation as it is less than 7 days old and is in original
sent condition. Anyone done this and know procedure.
eg
Do I raise RMA?
Email them first and get confirmation before return
Or just send it?

Hugh

Palindrome September 6th 08 11:40 PM

Aria (DSA) Returns

Hugh wrote:
Hi
I want to return something I bought last week to Aria for refund under
Distance selling Regulation as it is less than 7 days old and is in original
sent condition. Anyone done this and know procedure.
eg
Do I raise RMA?
Email them first and get confirmation before return
Or just send it?

http://www.aria.co.uk/Support/Returns+Policy#comc

Change of Mind Cancellations

You can cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 7
working days (includes all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and Public
Holidays) following the day you receive the goods. To do so you need to:

If you have received your order please obtain a Returns Number (RMA)
which can be done at this link: http://www.ariapc.co.uk/rma/Stage1.aspx

--
Sue