HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Nero (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=24751)

D F Bonnett November 16th 03 07:28 PM

Nero

First burner I had came with Nero, both regular and express. Burner
died and i replaced it with another that came with Nero. Software that
came with original burner would not recognize new burner so I had to
uninstall and install Nero that came with new burner. However, that
software is for Nero Express only. Is there a way to fool the original
software into working with the new burner? I just liked the way it
worked better.
TIA
DFB

Mutlley November 18th 03 12:50 AM

"Dan G" wrote:

Go to Ahead and buy a retail license for your OEM version. With a retail
license you can use any burner you like.

"D F Bonnett" wrote in message
.. .
First burner I had came with Nero, both regular and express. Burner
died and i replaced it with another that came with Nero. Software that
came with original burner would not recognize new burner so I had to
uninstall and install Nero that came with new burner. However, that
software is for Nero Express only. Is there a way to fool the original
software into working with the new burner? I just liked the way it
worked better.
TIA
DFB

I bought a Pioneer 106D burner last week that was bundled with Nero
60015 OEM. I installed it and it also worked with my other LG CD
writer . So I guess that there is OEM and OEM..

Theo November 18th 03 02:28 AM

i got a new pc and it came with Nero 6.0 but there's no Nero Media
Player.does it not come with this version ?