HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Would you like to tell me where to buy a cheap IBM laptop batteries with good quality? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=153161)

Mary[_3_] June 26th 07 08:30 AM

Would you like to tell me where to buy a cheap IBM laptop batteries with good quality?

Would you like to tell me where to buy a cheap IBM laptop batteries
with good quality?
I live in London, and I want to buy a replacement battery for my IBM
thinkpad t22 from a on-line store of United Kingdom. A friend of mine
told me that there is a good place for me, that is,
http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk... .I have visited it, and it
supplied IBM laptop batteries with cheap price and good quality. But I
would like to know more on-line store in United Kingdom.
Would you like to tell me?

Thank you very much!