HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Buying a fan (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=90738)

Sam Nelson August 7th 03 02:20 PM

Buying a fan

In article ,
CB writes:
I need to buy a desk fan online for my sister.

Any good recommendations for an e-tailor I can buy a desk fan from?

I'd've thought an `e-tailor' might be better at suits than fans.
--
SAm.

Tony Sutton August 7th 03 05:16 PM

"CB" wrote in message
I need to buy a desk fan online for my sister.

Any good recommendations for an e-tailor I can buy a desk fan from? Have
looked at johnlewis.com/comet.co.uk etc but they don't seem very good :(

http://www.maplin.co.uk

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

tHatDudeUK August 8th 03 12:34 AM

"CB" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:16:32 +0100 and in article 3f327b61$0$46014
, Tony Sutton said...
: "CB" wrote in message
: ...
: I need to buy a desk fan online for my sister.
:
: Any good recommendations for an e-tailor I can buy a desk fan from?

Have
: looked at johnlewis.com/comet.co.uk etc but they don't seem very good

:(
:
:
: http://www.maplin.co.uk

Looking now, cheers.

An 80mm Papst doesn't quite qualify Tony :-) I can't see any desk fans on
their site, pretty certain they have them in-store though. I even used the
search feature..