HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Buying advice please (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=91115)

Brian October 31st 03 12:15 PM

Buying advice please

I am about to purchase a new PC. I have about £850 to spend and have been
looking at Multivision/Mesh/Carrera etc, but cannot make up my mind. I am
not too bothered about a game machine as I don't bother playing that much.
I have been looking at the Romulus site and have noticed how poorly the big
boys are rated so may go to an independant.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Brian

Jose November 6th 03 09:05 PM

"Brian" wrote in message ...
I am about to purchase a new PC. I have about £850 to spend and have been
looking at Multivision/Mesh/Carrera etc, but cannot make up my mind. I am
not too bothered about a game machine as I don't bother playing that much.
I have been looking at the Romulus site and have noticed how poorly the big
boys are rated so may go to an independant.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Brian

Try these guys www.xtreme-technology.com.
I buy loads of components and computers from them for a long time and
can only rate them with 5 stars. They also build to your
specification. Send them an e-mail.

Good luck!