HardwareBanter

-   Webcams (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   New Creative Live ultra..What Now?? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=116118)

bama January 1st 06 02:51 PM

New Creative Live ultra..What Now??

Morning All,

First time poster to this NG.
I just received a Creative Live Ultra webcam for Christmas..
All I really want to use it for is doing video conferencing with my
sister and father-in-law.(they will be getting the same model I
believe)

They want to be able to see their grandchild/nephew more often than
once every 6 months.

Just wondering if the Creative software is something I want to use or
if there is better software out there??

thanks and looking forward to posting once I get going....

Mark

the_slay_er January 1st 06 09:27 PM

"bama" wrote in message
Morning All,

First time poster to this NG.
I just received a Creative Live Ultra webcam for Christmas..
All I really want to use it for is doing video conferencing with my
sister and father-in-law.(they will be getting the same model I
believe)

They want to be able to see their grandchild/nephew more often than
once every 6 months.

Just wondering if the Creative software is something I want to use or
if there is better software out there??

thanks and looking forward to posting once I get going....

Mark

msn messenger....

good chat program and video too

regards slayer