HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Wireless Mouse problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=154542)

7Case July 26th 07 07:34 PM

Wireless Mouse problem

Ok I have a Microsoft wireless Laser mouse 6000. Recently it has not been cooperating. The cursor is not consistent with mouse movement. I even replaced the batteries too. Is it that the mouse is going bad?

Jesco Lincke July 27th 07 12:39 PM

Wireless Mouse problem

7Case schrieb:
Ok I have a Microsoft wireless Laser mouse 6000. Recently it has not
been cooperating. The cursor is not consistent with mouse movement. I
even replaced the batteries too. Is it that the mouse is going bad?

Are you using a mouse pad and if so, what are its surface
characteristics? Try a different surface for your mouse and see if it
works better...

Jesco