HardwareBanter

-   Scanners (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   lossless: png or tif (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=200411)

Daniel L Newhouse March 29th 21 04:08 AM

lossless: png or tif

The two file format may not make any difference. First, suppose
Groove Music still existed or there were some way to view an alternate
image in a file. There is with jpg images which surprises me. I
found out using Groove Music on a cover for Neverworld's End that I
downloaded from albumartexchange. So, if I wanted to have two images
in a file, so that I could select an alternate image, which format
would work?

Daniel L Newhouse March 29th 21 05:26 AM

lossless: png or tif

What I'm talking about is called album art and artist's art.