HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Presario 7110 processor upgrade? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58063)

a23 September 12th 03 06:41 AM

Presario 7110 processor upgrade?

Anybody kindly knows what is the max. processor that can be plugged in this
board? Has QuikSilver printed on it.

It came with a 1.33 Ghz Athlon.

Thank you for any help.

MG

a23 September 17th 03 04:54 AM

That's indeed the case. It's a 7110US acquired nearly 2 years ago.

A basically no-problem system currently running XP Pro.

Of course I never found any information about the motherboard anywhere.

Well?

MG

.. .