HardwareBanter

-   Dell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Dell Laptops - Timeline of Models (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=64816)

dave January 23rd 05 10:38 PM

Dell Laptops - Timeline of Models

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a website listing the history of Dell
Laptops? [i.e. a timeline of the model numbers, specifications etc.]

Specifically I am interested in the Latitude line but any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

David

William MILLS January 24th 05 02:57 AM

I think Stonent's Dell Hack Site is the one you will want to get you all the
low down on the model as well as upgrade options

http://home.comcast.net/~stonent/

bill
om...