HardwareBanter

-   Packard Bell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   parts for Packard Bell EASY NOTE + 4013C (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=66870)

Paul January 30th 04 12:16 PM

parts for Packard Bell EASY NOTE + 4013C

Packard Bell EASY NOTE + 4013C
Serial Number: h8*******1

Hi,

I own the above laptop and have a couple of problems with it.

The ribbon connector from the lower part of the machine to the TFT display
has ripped.
it has this printed on it:
NEC-13.3"TFT VER:0.4 11/16/98

Also the top of the case (back of lid) has cracks where the hinges are
screwed in and is very weak.

I would like to know if there is anywhere where I could order these parts
and would you know roughly how much they cost?

Thank you for your time.

Paul

---

Simon January 30th 04 05:41 PM

I wiull have a look in my parts listing catalogue to see whats shown and
will get back to you later.

Simon

--
The Unofficial Packard Bell User Forums
http://www.pbuser.co.uk

Simon January 30th 04 10:54 PM

Ok having had a look in my spares list I can see no cable listed, so as with
most laptops I will presume the ribbon cable you speak of is part of the TFT
display.
I can refer you to a PB refurbisher in the UK that may be able to assist you
obtain parts or offer to repair it for you but I can't guarantee it.

PA Business Ltd
Hallcroft Avenue
Retford
Notts