HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "Best" motherboard for QX6850? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=159567)

***** charles[_3_] November 7th 07 12:21 AM

"Best" motherboard for QX6850?

Hi all,

I need a new computer and I was wondering what everyones'
experience has been with the QX6850 type cpu's and ASUS
motherboards. Are there any new chipsets coming out that
I should consider and waite for? Use will be some light
gaming and more video editing.

thanks for your thoughts,
charles.....

DaveW[_4_] November 7th 07 10:51 PM

"Best" motherboard for QX6850?

The new and far better, more efficient "Penryn" CPU's and chipsets will be
released on November 12th by Intel.

--
DaveW