HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Compaq Armada 3500 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=97957)

[email protected] May 22nd 05 03:14 PM

Compaq Armada 3500

Hello again,
choose the model above. The specs are the ones I need for my purpose.
Is this a good machine and recomendable?
Any experiences in the daily work life with it? Thanks!

European

Happy Canuck May 23rd 05 03:18 PM

The Armada 3500 was retired as a Compaq product on March 1, 2000. It was a
product that Compaq had inherited from Digital Equipment.

Depending on which version you have the max memory is 160MB or 192 MB.

It was a good machine for it's time, I have one running WinXP pretty well.

If you go to http://www.hp.com/support and select your geography then search
by Armada 3500 you should find all the information you wish.

--
Bill

oups.com...