HardwareBanter

-   -   Creative Personal Cinema - Audio Problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51585)

Ken October 29th 03 01:37 PM

Creative Personal Cinema - Audio Problem

Hi

I'm having problem with poor sound on this card. When you listen to
live tv it's fine but a recording sounds really choppy and crackly.
I've seem posting on problem with input levle too high - BUT - this
isn't the problem as I've experimented with the level during recording
and it only alters the level of the sound and doesn't improve the
quality - ie lower level sound but still crackles. The system is
win98SE running on a Celeron 633 with 352M ram. I've tried various
resolutions of capture but they have the same problem (MPEG1 didn't
seem to work at all though).

Any ideas whjat I can try ?

Cheers
Ken