HardwareBanter

-   -   Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG) (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=195916)

Skybuck Flying[_4_] September 13th 15 03:21 PM

Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Hello,

I have no idea how the hell I ended up on this website, I think this site
just had to come to me ! ;) =D
(Nor do I care, but I am guessing it had something to do with my further
investigations into titan x ;))

http://www.daz3d.com/home

NSFG = Not Safe For Girlfriend =D

Net yet sure what this website exactly is... but seeing movies mentioned is
impressive enough.

Though the real impressiveness has to be seen for yourself.

Especially Kathy looks almost real ! ;) =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Skybuck Flying[_4_] September 13th 15 04:16 PM

Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

This video made me lol a bit, and it deserves a rightfully "boom baby !"
from me lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA_mWJMTJRw

Bye,
Skyboom :)

Skybuck Flying[_4_] September 13th 15 04:28 PM

Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Wow this looks very real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7fa...oXCZHUdZZDA 8

I guess real people scanned in 3D.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_4_] September 13th 15 05:25 PM

Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Wow amazing result:

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/85874

It's as good as real pictures ! ;) =D

Well almost 99.999% ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying[_4_] September 14th 15 03:01 AM

Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Oh it was an ad... I seen it again... victoria 7 ! ;) :)

Good ad ! :)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Skybuck Flying[_4_] September 14th 15 03:05 AM

Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

Interestingly enough this Daz 3D is free... it uses razor and blades
bussiness model.

Have downloaded it, but didn't install it yet.. maybe tomorrow or some other
time I give it a try ! ;)

Not bad for a freeby... I think it even has iRay build into it/included ?!
;) =D

Have to register though... but it free ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Robert Wessel September 14th 15 06:35 AM

Interesting website to spend all those computations on =D (NSFG)

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:21:48 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Hello,

I have no idea how the hell I ended up on this website, I think this site
just had to come to me ! ;) =D
(Nor do I care, but I am guessing it had something to do with my further
investigations into titan x ;))

http://www.daz3d.com/home

NSFG = Not Safe For Girlfriend =D

Net yet sure what this website exactly is... but seeing movies mentioned is
impressive enough.

Though the real impressiveness has to be seen for yourself.

Especially Kathy looks almost real ! ;) =D

Still firmly stuck in the uncanny valley, I see.