HardwareBanter

-   Overclocking (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   FS: Presario Laptop, 16" screen, 60 GB, 512 RAM, wireless and more. Dead DVD/CDRW. Over 7 months warranty left. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=10031)

Domain Controller December 19th 03 04:01 PM

FS: Presario Laptop, 16" screen, 60 GB, 512 RAM, wireless and more. Dead DVD/CDRW. Over 7 months warranty left.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/www7e4net/copr30labre.html

Yes it has 16" screen. Wireless G with backward compatibility with B
version. Windows XP Home, MS Money, Encarta, some other software. DVD/CDRW
combo drive died. Warranty good until July 27, 2004 but I don't have a time
to deal with it.
If you respond here with resonable price, I'll respond with my phone number.
Thanks,

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search...Name=c00001717