HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   QuickRestore CD (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58465)

Peppo December 23rd 03 02:06 AM

QuickRestore CD

Presario 1200 (12XL502)
I've lost some folder on D: and I don't find a QuickRestore CD
Can i buy another or download it by internet?

andrew2000 January 9th 04 07:47 AM

cd can be ordered from Compaq directly or local Compaq dealer can order it
for you, about $30.00

"Peppo" wrote in message
Presario 1200 (12XL502)
I've lost some folder on D: and I don't find a QuickRestore CD
Can i buy another or download it by internet?

February 18th 04 07:21 AM

If the QuickRestore is older than '99 then there is no retore
available...why....I don't have a clue...I've tried...