HardwareBanter

-   Scanners (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   paper port form filler (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=39782)

StanB April 19th 04 05:10 PM

paper port form filler

I have Paper Port 7. Tried to use form filler but get message that I
must acquire with 1 bit depth. Can't find out how you do this. Any
help please
Please email me at

CSM1 April 20th 04 06:03 PM

"StanB" wrote in message
om...
I have Paper Port 7. Tried to use form filler but get message that I
must acquire with 1 bit depth. Can't find out how you do this. Any
help please
Please email me at

1-bit mode is called Bitmap or B&W or TEXT mode in many scanner drivers.

It is the mode where there is only Black or White. The output is either a
zero or a one. No gray scale. You can set the threshold where the black
level begins. In most drivers the level is automatically set to 128 out of
256.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Stan Baranowski April 20th 04 08:36 PM

Hey it works, I set my scanner to text and was able to fill in the form
I thought that black and white would do it but of course it didn't.
THANKS A BUNCH. You really helped.

"CSM1" wrote in message
om...