HardwareBanter

-   Storage & Hardrives (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   External battery charger, need help (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=67535)

Nina April 4th 04 12:32 PM

External battery charger, need help

I have a Compaq Presario 1510T which is Really an Evo N100C, as I just
discovered...

My AC adapter does not charge the batteries any longer. Gave it in to
fix, but it couldn't be fixed for some reason.
Is there an external battery charger that would work with this model
(also compatible with Presario 900, 1500 and 2800 series)?

The only one I found was by Compaq and cost $600 new and about $300
used. There must be something cheaper to be found, I hope. I've seen
external Toshiba chargers for about $120.00, new. HELP, please!
Thanks.