HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Asus Audio, frequency equalizer? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158551)

Bruce. October 13th 07 04:06 AM

Asus Audio, frequency equalizer?

I need more than simple bass/treble controls Windows offers. I need at
least a 5 band frequency equalizer.

Do Asus motherboards come with audio software that would give me that? For
example, the P5K. Or will I have to buy an add on sound card to get that
feature?

Thanks.

Bruce.

Paul October 13th 07 10:00 AM

Bruce. wrote:
I need more than simple bass/treble controls Windows offers. I need at
least a 5 band frequency equalizer.

Do Asus motherboards come with audio software that would give me that? For
example, the P5K. Or will I have to buy an add on sound card to get that
feature?

Thanks.

Bruce.

Download the motherboard user manual. You can get it here.

http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

Section 5.3.2 of the manual, shows the audio control panel,
complete with graphic equalizer.

This picture shows the same control panel, only it is a bit
clearer than the Asus manual.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA.../c00384554.jpg

There is even a foreign language example of the screen here.
This is an animated GIF, and shows more than one of the
available dialog boxes.

http://image.brainbox.co.kr/communit.../gigabyte1.gif

Paul

Bruce. October 14th 07 02:16 PM

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Download the motherboard user manual. You can get it here.

http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

Section 5.3.2 of the manual, shows the audio control panel,
complete with graphic equalizer.

This picture shows the same control panel, only it is a bit
clearer than the Asus manual.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA.../c00384554.jpg

There is even a foreign language example of the screen here.
This is an animated GIF, and shows more than one of the
available dialog boxes.

http://image.brainbox.co.kr/communit.../gigabyte1.gif

Thank you very much for your excellent answer and help! That's great. Not
having to buy a sound card just for that feature is one less thing to worry
about. Cool.

Bruce.