HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Mike Richter & smh (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=25270)

Peter R January 24th 04 02:43 PM

Mike Richter & smh

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.
Pete R

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

Ron G January 24th 04 04:25 PM

Aha, a newcomer to this group. SMH lives in a cave, mainly curled up in
a fetal position, and needs the blood of Mike Richter's neck to stay
alive. Unfortunately, questions like yours (and surely my response) also
give him a few calories. Mike sometimes goes a little over the top in
responding to questions, particularly, from non-tech folks, but by and
large he is extremely helpful.

smh January 24th 04 08:01 PM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of these is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 23 -- 45)

Mike Richter, Any Material Connection w/ Roxio-Adaptec?

Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (major bug)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (critical bugs)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (early/often in beta)

Mike Richter & "Readily Acknowledge"
Mike Richter & "Heard of None"
Mike Richter Dishonest?

Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)
Mike Richter got Big Balls !!!

****ty Beta Testing at Roxio-Adaptec (i)
****ty In-House Testing at cRoxio-Acraptec (DAE)
Frauds by Roxio-Adaptec (1 of 2)
Mike Richter's Gobbledegook
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
Mike Richter & "Once is not enough"

Mike Richter & Enhanced CD (i)
Mike Richter & CD Extra - SAO/TAO ?
Mike Richter & CD Extra (ii)

Mike Richter & ASPI (i)
Mike Richter & Unstable Galore & ASPI

Mike Richter & "Lethal for archiving"

What an Asshole !!!

smh January 24th 04 08:02 PM

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of these is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

smh January 24th 04 10:54 PM

--------------------------------------
Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of these is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 23 -- 45)

Mike Richter, any Material Connection w/ Roxio?

I'm brand new to all this. What exactly do you mean by lies?

There are too numerous, but some are collected he

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 23 -- 45)

I am missing something in undersanding the info at that link.
What is Mike Richter's connection with Roxio/Adaptec?

That's a million dollar question.

Videoman knew that Mike Richter was JUST a beta tester and NOT WORK for
cRoxio-Acraptec, and that Richter made no secret of that fact - nemerous
times even when such statement was not called for. Yet he asked:

Will you state for the record whether you are or are not
a stockholder/investor in either Roxio or Adaptec?

Why and what prompted Videoman ask the question?

There was NO RESPONSE from Mike Richter, in stark contrast to his piping
in --even when such statement is not called for-- with "just a beta
tester...not work for" drivel that's seemingly oozing out from all his
orifices. Wonder why not.

Relevant to the above question is this:

FTC GUIDES CONCERNING USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN
ADVERTISING

§255.5 Disclosure of material connections.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/endorse.htm

When there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of
the advertised product which might materially affect the weight or
credibility of the endorsement (i.e., the connection is not reasonably
expected by the audience) such connection must be fully disclosed.

An example of a connection that is ordinarily expected by viewers and
need not be disclosed is the payment or promise of payment to an
endorser who is an expert or well known personality, as long as the
advertiser does not represent that the endorsement was given without
compensation.

However, when the endorser is neither represented in the advertisement
as an expert nor is known to a significant portion of the viewing
public, then the advertiser should clearly and conspicuously disclose
either the payment or promise of compensation prior to and in exchange
for the endorsement or the fact that the endorser knew or had reasons to
know or to believe that if the endorsement favors the advertised product
some benefit, such as an appearance on TV, would be extended to the
endorser.

smh January 25th 04 06:21 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )

From: smh
Subject: Audio and Data files on same CD
Date: 1/19/04

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote (1/18/04):

London Midland & Scotland wrote:

Tim Kroesen (Pipsqueak) wrote:

Burn the audio first, then the data!

That is not the case with the number of commercial disks that I have played
with, data was first..

Nero can do it all in one hit.

I am not surprised that Nero can make a Mixed Mode disc, but that is
*not* what you buy a commercial disc.

This is elementary material. Please see one of the usual reference for
the basics of multisession: the CD-R FAQ or the primer at my WWW site.

Elementary, Mikey?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?
Date: 5/12/01

Goran Marinic wrote:
Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote...

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition.

And where did you read this definition? I find it very hard to
believe.

There is a glossary at Roxio's site. There is a CD-R FAQ. I also
have the ECMA standards - but am not inclined to do your research
for you.

Why do you find it hard to believe that a disc with at least two
sessions is multisession? Is there something about the number two
which you equate to "single"? Or have you a definition for a
dataudio session?
=====================

Amazingly, Mikey's supposed to have found out from the SILENT
definition!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 5/17/01

I believe the Roxio site ... is silent on the subject,
providing only a definition in terms of track sequence.
=====================

And from the misleading than helpful ECMA standard!

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Subject: Mixed Mode
Date: 5/14/01

Thanks to the input here, I have to do some research.

My problem may be in part terminology and there the ECMA
standard may be more misleading than helpful
======================

Is Mixed Mode again back to multisession, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that I was in error
(see my post with Subject "Mixed Mode")
======================

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum)
Date: 5/14/01

Yes, the FAQ says that a Mixed Mode disc is written in a single
session.

I don't doubt it ... but it conflicts with other information
I have gleaned from references
======================

Sure is elementary, Friggin' ****!!!

ukaloo January 25th 04 06:53 AM

"Peter R" wrote in message =
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike =

always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.
Pete R
=20
--=20
=20
=20
=

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com
=20
=20
=20

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......
You cannot rid him by kill file. You cannot rid him by ignoring.
smh =3D super gollum
Someone needs to cast him into the Cracks Of Doom - in order to unmake =
him.
I hardly come here any more *sigh* - Mike Richter is one good reason I =
still visit sometimes.
Uka.

From: smh
Date: 1/20/04

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote (1/18/04):

London Midland & Scotland wrote:

Nero does it very well, Its a Mixed Mode CD..

Which is essentially without value unless you are a very skillful
programmer

Without value when data and audio can be contained on a single cd?
Is programming necessary when simply containing data and audio on a
single cd?

without value unless you have ancient hardware.

Ancient cd players will attempt to play the data track.

Again, please see the material on multisession in one of the usual
references: the CD-R FAQ or the primer at my WWW site.

Is Mixed Mode back to multisession, Mikey?

========================
From: "David Oseas"
Date: 5/17/01

Mike Richter (Friggin' ****) spewed:
Marc van Lierop wrote:

If the disc is single session

It isn't.

How did you find that out?

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition.

Mike, I must respectfully disagree with you on this point. We were
making Mixed-Mode (Yellow Book) disks at Philips long before the
multisession (Orange Book) standard was approved. The definition of
Mixed-Mode may have been extended to include multisession discs, but
it is by no means exclusive to multisession. See the following
links for the original definition of Mixed-Mode:
http://www.cinram.com/pdf/mixedmode.PDF
http://www.cinram.com/pdf/cdgloss.pdf

If Adaptec's glossary states Mixed-Mode is multisession only, I'll
have to contact them to set the record straight.

-Regards,

David Oseas (former Philips CD-i / CD-ROM / MPEG Sr. Engineer)
========================

Briefly: A Mixed Mode disc will not play in a conventional audio CD
machine; in a modern CD-ROM, it will play only the audio; in an old,
single-session CD-ROM with appropriate programming it can combine audio
tracks with data - but I know of no such disc ever published. Of course,
given the limitations and the fact that modern CD-ROMs are multisession,
there is no chance that one ever will be.

Wow! Wow! Wow!
What a Friggin' **** !!!

Tim Kroesen January 25th 04 08:13 PM

Just take the time to send a complaint... I don't think 'Bubba' will
take much ****... Format below: ('Forward' with header info of specific
post pasted above full text)

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking, Harassment and SPAM should you require
additional
information.

"ukaloo" wrote in message

"Peter R" wrote in message
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike

always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.
Pete R

---
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......
You cannot rid him by kill file. You cannot rid him by ignoring.
smh = super gollum

smh January 25th 04 09:25 PM

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) wrote:

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

smh January 26th 04 04:56 AM

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Mike Richter & CD Extra (Half-Baked Research)

======================
From: "ned ludd"
Subject: Mike Richter & Enhanced CD
Date: 12/28/01

"Mike Richter" (Friggin' Scum) wrote...

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session
with audio tracks followed by a data track

Care to share the source of this definition? All definitions I have so
far seen define CD Extra as two session, session 1 Red Book audio,
session 2 Yellow Book CD-ROM XA.
======================

The above Mikey's statement is the fruit of his so-called "research":

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Subject: Mixed Modes - and similar
Date: 5/30/01

After doing the research, I have prepared a page on the combination
modes and posted it in the primer at my site. Though one expert has
reviewed it, I look forward to comments from anyone with experience.
=====================

So much for the Mikey's so-called "research" and
so much for the so-called "expert" who reviewed it.

[Any chance to reveal the identity of this so-called "expert?"]

Andy Yee January 26th 04 09:04 AM

I have him plonked in my kook list :)

Ron G wrote in :

Aha, a newcomer to this group. SMH lives in a cave, mainly curled up in
a fetal position, and needs the blood of Mike Richter's neck to stay
alive. Unfortunately, questions like yours (and surely my response) also
give him a few calories. Mike sometimes goes a little over the top in
responding to questions, particularly, from non-tech folks, but by and
large he is extremely helpful.

Andy Yee E-Mail: ayee AT mn dot rr dot com
President Home Page: http://home.mn.rr.com/andyyee
New Directions Engineering, Inc.

Godwin's Law: As a USENET thread grows, the probability of a reference
to Hitler or Nazis approaches 1.00.
Corollary: When such a reference is made, it is generally
recognized that the poster has LOST the argument.

smh January 27th 04 12:32 AM

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Mike Richter & CD Extra - SAO/TAO ? (Half-Baked Research)

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc with
no track titles
Date: 9/15/01

If you want to do a true CD Extra, you have to comply with
the rules for CD Extra - which means TAO and no titles.

ECDC and anything else which complies with the standard will
comply with the standard.

I know that's hard to accept, but try - real hard.
=====================

Perhaps, it's Mike Richter who should try - real hard?

http://www.roxio.com/en/common/gloss2.html (link invalid)
http://www.osta.org/technology/cdr.htm#s (same as above)

Session-at-Once is...used for CD Extra.

The above Mikey's statement is the fruit of ITS so-called "research":
=====================

Richard Loeb January 27th 04 12:55 AM

Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah..... you stupid
**** Richard
"smh" wrote in message
ws.com...
. --------------------------------------

smh January 27th 04 04:00 AM

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Mike Richter & Enhanced CD (Half-Baked Research)

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy cRoxio Shill)
Subject: EZCD 5.02b Enhanced CD mode
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

Wonder what's this "Enhanced CD" doing here then?

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/roxi...n_history.html

... When creating an Enhanced CD ...
... while burning an Enhanced CD ...

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 5/30/01

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

Tim Kroesen January 27th 04 04:08 AM

Please don't quote the a-hole; most have him killfiled and only read the
crap whence floated...

Tim K

"Richard Loeb" wrote in message
Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah..... you

stupid
**** Richard
"smh" wrote in message

Usual Crap Snipped-

smh January 27th 04 04:40 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Feeling no pain, Timmy?

=======================
From: Mike DHaire
Date: 3/29/03

Timmy Kroesen (Pipsqueak) wrote:

How 'bout I nab your penis and smash it with a hammer, mother****er!
LOL !!! LOL !!! LOL !!!
=======================

BTW, why are you pipsqeaks unable to prove ANY of the following
is a libel -- when Mikey has examples of misquotes ???!!!

smh January 27th 04 04:43 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen (Pipsqueak) wrote:

Come on, Timmy. Instead of squealing like a stuck pig, why don't you
prove ANY one of the following is a libel? After all, Mikey is
pitifully, desperately counting on you.

(Don't understand why you pipsqeaks are unable to prove at least one of

From: smh
Subject: how to create CD-Enhanced ?
Date: 1/26/04

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote (1/25/04):

I have a combined audio/video CD that got badly scratched and the audio
plays partially very jerky now.

Now I want to re-create the CD in its original way, but I haven't found a
way to do that with Nero.
I tried to create a Mixed-Mode CD, but Nero always puts the VCD-part as the
first track, which some CD-Players don't like.

Details are in the usual references: the CD-R FAQ and the primer at my
WWW site. Check under multisession for both CD Extra and 'Enhanced CD'.

Enhanced CD, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

Briefly, what you want can be done as a single writing as a CD Extra
(check your programs documentation for how to make one). It will write
both sessions

Is CD Extra multisession, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Date: 6/29/01

CD Extra, in which there is a single session
with tracks of both types

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra which defines it
as a single session containing audio tracks followed
by a data *track*.

======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc
with no track titles
Date: 10/6/01

CD Extra uses a single session with audio track(s)
followed by a data track.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Date: 12/26/01

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session
with audio tracks followed by a data track
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' Scum!
-------------------------------

smh January 29th 04 06:00 AM

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

Mike Richter: CD-R Faq Makes a Common Mistake!

From: smh
Date: 1/28/04

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) spewed (1/25/04):

I tried to create a Mixed-Mode CD, but Nero always puts the VCD-part
as the first track, which some CD-Players don't like.

Details are in the usual references: the CD-R FAQ and the primer at my
WWW site. Check under multisession for both CD Extra and 'Enhanced CD'.

Briefly, what you want can be done as a single writing as a CD Extra

It will write both sessions

Otherwise, write the audio session first, leaving the disc open. Then
write the data session *without* importing the first session and close
the disc.

Is CD Extra multisession now, Mikey?

From: smh
Subject: CD-Extra Help
Date: 5/30/03

Mikey sure knows a lot about Enhanced CD and CD Extra.
Why Mikey even points out a mistake in the CD-R Faq:

----------------------
From: Mike Richter
with no track titles

It happens that the FAQ makes a common mistake in that section,
confusing "Enhanced CD" with its predecessor, "CD Extra"
----------------------

CD-R FAQ's supposed *MISTAKE* is taking CD Extra and Enhanced CD
synonymously when they are different in Mikey's cockamamie
definitions:

"CD Extra uses a single session"
"If there are two sessions, it is an 'Enhanced CD'"

cRoxio's glossary makes the same common mistake:

CD Extra
A multisession disc...

Enhanced CD
See CD Extra.

But instead of saying cRoxio also makes a common mistake,
Mikey said this:

Roxio's information is correct for CD Extra, but may not cover
the unspecified but more practical "Enhanced CD"

(Previously Mikey said there is no Enhanced CD!)

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

smh January 30th 04 12:11 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Andy Yee (Pipsqueak) spewed:

I have him plonked in my kook list :)

The only plonk you know is the sound you hear when a pile of coasters
pops out of your ass.

Care to prove ANY of these is a libel, Pipsqueak?

(Proving that should be a cinch as Mikey's supposed to have proof of

smh January 30th 04 04:33 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Richard Loeb (Pipsqueak) spewed:

Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah..... you stupid
****

Are these only blah, not libel, Pipsqueak?

smh February 1st 04 09:46 PM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

Get a load of this:

Once upon a time, Take Two, supposedly a backup software, cannot live
without packet writing. For Take Two to work IDEALLY, it must use
supposedly *inherently* flaky, fragile, faulty, unreliable packet
writing format!

Moreover, the supposedly *inherently* flaky, fragile, faulty, unreliable
packet writing format was good enough for BACKUP, even when combined
with supposedly *inherently* flaky, fragile, forgetful, unreliable cd-rw
media!

=======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: A note on Take Two
Date: 9/1/99

For Take Two to work ideally, your drive must support
packet writing and you must have DCD installed...to do it.

You may back up ... to a DCD-formatted erasable.
=======================

But then when the reports of DirectCD bugs started pouring in, the SAME
combination of packet writing format and cd-rw media -- that was good
enough for BACKUP -- became LETHAL for archiving:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: File Integrity Errors - DirectCD Bug?
Date: 10/15/01

Combining the flaky UDF fixed-length packets with
the tendency of erasables (particularly HS) to forget
is LETHAL for archiving.
=====================

--------------------------------------

smh February 2nd 04 08:27 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: too slow cd-rom for writing
Date: 1/23/00

I have a Comapq 4526, a Toshiba 40x and a cd-writer(Aopen crw9624. In easy
cd-creator there are a system-check. I run the system-check on my cd-rom
and it says that the cd-rom can't possibly read more than 0,9x on audio.
There was just the same problem with the old standard 24x. What's the
problem? Is it my computer or easy cd-creator.

Try using CD Speed or Exact Audio Copy (both linked from my CD-R site)
to determine how your reader performs in practice. Note that

1) Good results on a clean, pressed disc do not guarantee success on a
scratched disc or a CD-R copy

2) The manufacturer's rating on most readers is the most optimistic
value they can devise for data (not audio) at the optimum point on the
disc. What that becomes for audio in the real world is often
disappointing.
=====================

Despite the inquirer explicitly mentioned "0.9x", did Mikey say anything
about it being the Ezcd 4's bug? And this coming shortly after Adrian
Miller said on 1/12/00 that this is a well known "issue" that Adaptec is
very aware of. For Mikey to talk of the bug as if it's something new
that Mikey'd never heard of it before ---and as if there's no such a bug
---is a FRAUD !!!

smh February 2nd 04 08:10 PM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: EZ Creator 4. 0 - True it has MAJOR bugs ?
Date: 9/2/99

They had a significant beta program as well as whatever in-house
testing they may have done.

=======================
From: Adrian Miller
Subject: Acraptec Gibberish 101 and === More LIES ===
Date: 4/7/00

.... The DAE issue did not show up until after shipping of 4.00. During
beta testing all the testers reported DAE speeds in 4.00 similar to what
they got in 3.5c. Partly due to this going through the beta stage of
4.00 un-noticed the beta groups were increased in size to give a broader
range of configurations for 4.01 and 4.02...
======================

The so-called DAE "issue" is this:

Major bugs fixed in 4.02 (in 3/00, 7 months after its release):

System Tests for Digital Audio Extraction. Copying audio tracks from
CD to hard disk or CD-R gave much slower results in version 4 than
version 3.x for some CD-ROM drives, so with some systems it was
impossible to copy audio tracks directly from CD to CD-R.

(In plain language, the System Tests gives "0.9x" as the DAE speed of
IDE CD-ROMs.)

This bug can be so handily and easily discovered that it is in the
category of "impossible not to detect" bugs. All you have to do is
simply run the System Tests!

Yet, Adrian Miller said no beta testers reported the bug!

Whatever the excuses for not discovering the bug, if any beta testing
cannot discover an "impossible not to detect" bug, it can only be
described as "insignificant" or more aptly as ****TY.

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================

smh February 3rd 04 04:31 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...

===========================

From: keyhoetea2
Date: 3/30/00
Subject: EZCDC4.02 - still not OK

.... Adaptec should have openly acknowledged the 0.9x DAE
problem early on. This would have saved a lot of users and NG readers a
lot of time surfing for answers to a problem which wasn't theirs. I am
one of those persons who had a new CDRW and a new CD Rom Player which
tested 0.9X with EZCD 4.01. This lead me wonder whether I was having a
hardware problem with the new gear. The Adaptec site was silent about
this, which lead me to suspect hardware, not software. However, more
intensive surfing started to reveal occasional complaints of others with
a similar problem, 0.9x DAE, but with different hardware
configurations.

When the question was posed to Mike Richter, he responded with a lot of
high-handed gobbledegook trying to minimize the problem.

( He rudely turned down a suggestion to alert readers to the 4.01
problem, and was still trying to blame it on hardware or user
misconfiguration. )

I even went back to the CD Rom seller, telling him that the Toshiba
player he sold me was defective because it only tested at 0.9X. He
replaced the unit. The new unit also tested at 0.9X.

After more surfing I finally concluded it was a software problem, which
was eventually acknowledged by Andrew of Adaptec via the NG. However,
there was still nothing on the Adaptec website about it. I believe that
Adaptec has an ethical duty to disclose all known problems on its
website. As you can see, it can save a lot of users a lot of time and
wasted efforts trying to correct an incorrectable problem.
=================

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================

smh February 3rd 04 06:50 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...

===================================

==================================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 10/26/01
Subject: Problem with Roxie CD to CD at 4x

I have a Teac CD516E burner and have no problems with it except
when I do a CD to CD copy. My reader is a Sony (48x).
EZCD copier sees my writer type and speed just fine until it
starts to copy then it drops to 4x. Not sure why.

Did the [system] test and came up with

Audio Extraction test: Speed is 7x

If I have a 48x reader shouldn't I get more out this drive?

... 6x is ... not unreasonable ...
==================================

[CDSpeed lists 28.7x for Sony(52x) and 17.9x for Sony(24x)]

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================

smh February 4th 04 12:55 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Take Two Boot Disk
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take 2 Restore problem
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

smh February 4th 04 08:20 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

From: smh
Subject: Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
Date: 4/26/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Scum) wrote:

Adrian Miller (cRoxio) wrote:

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (3/23/00) and (10/31/99)?

Mike probably had not tried 98SE when he wrote the earlier part
does not run 98SE and thus could not be sure about what would or
would not happen on that platform. Unlike certain people he does
not like to speculate on matters that he does not have personal
experience of.

Adrian, you are correct. I noted the NT4 problem during the beta but
was not running 98SE then. Therefore, I said what I did: I was not
surprised at reported problems in other OS's.

It's immaterial whether you used Win98SE at that time. It's immaterial
whether your reaction was surprised, feinted, collapsed or dropped
dead. The fact remains that you KNEW the problem subsequent to the
post.
=====================

===================================

smh February 5th 04 01:50 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

==========================
Mike Richter got Big Balls
==========================

[Subject was: Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)]

Mike Richter (Friggin' ****) wrote:

It is pointless to argue with a troll; it has no brain and therefore
cannot understand logic.

This is commented on below.

The history of the issue is well documented. In fact, I was the first to
raise it to Adaptec (before the split) in the mailing list,

You were the first to discover it! Stupid, you just confirmed:

****ty In-House Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testers at Acraptec

corrected the engineer who replied on-list and
finally had the satisfaction of his acknowledging the error.

Are you not proud of yourself! In your attempt to salvage your ass, you
only dug deeper holes for both your ass and Acraptec. Confirming again:

****ty In-House Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testers at Acraptec

Did Acraptec do any testing at all?

The problem is not with NTFS but with NT and it
is inherent in the OS: it does not have a DOS underpinning.

It's so fundamental and elementary, yet the very engineeer(s) who wrote
the program was ignorant of it! But they are supposed to have written a
"so far ahead" software! This deserves to be on the **** List:

****ty Programmers at Acraptec
****ty In-House Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testers at Acraptec

Is the "no brain" troll supposed to know something which even
the very engineer(s) who wrote the program was ignorant of?

The workaround was documented on the list
and in the primer as soon as I found it.

Ah, the workaround. Remember this? Acraptec's definition of bug:

A bug (in the usual sense) is not a bug (in the Acraptec sense)
if there is a workaround.

I am sure the fact that there is a workaround and that it's in the
primer will excuse you with your using words like, "so far ahead" and
"perfect." How could anyone to think that is beyond me.

(Oh, I know -- only someone with BIG BALLS !!!)

All that is for your information.
The troll has the same information,

The troll has "no brain," you intoned, remember? Yet the brainless
troll is supposed to know something!

but it is not interested in facts.

And you are interested in facts, I presume?

Is that why you omitted to mention the "error" in your (9/24/99) post?
Is that why you used words like, "so far ahead" and "perfect"?

it is so far ahead of every other backup product

I restored it with a boot floppy ...
and recovery was perfect.

Does the above give any hint that there is an "error" and that the
workaround is on your Web page? It only gives the impression that it's
the Second Coming.

Also, who would have guessed that "every other backup product" consists
of only one product, DriveImage. Right, Mike Richter is interested in
facts -- if it means omitting or concealing facts!

More Mike Richter's facts:

"I cannot get it to boot my NT system."
"I was the first to raise ... the error."

"I don't speak of T2's bugs because I haven't found them."

Right, Mike Richter, you are interested in facts -- if it means lying
about them!

I said this of you befo

-----------------------------------
Mike Richter, You Got Big Balls !!!
-----------------------------------

smh February 6th 04 05:05 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===============================
Acraptec (Adaptec) is The Pits!
===============================

Have you heard of Take Two boot disk problem?

Result of no standard method of creating a bootable floppy
under the NT4 and 2000, easy work around available

With the cd-text problem, the difficulty was with "too many"
standards. Now, with the boot disk problem, the difficulty is with
"no" standard. Whether it's "too many" or "no", one thing is quite
clear: Acraptec is in love with the word "standard."

( Do Acraptec assholes wipe their assholes as there is no standard
method of doing it? This must be why the whole of Acraptec stinks.
And one more reason why Adaptec should be called a-CRAP-tec. )

===================================

smh February 6th 04 08:00 PM

====================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)
====================================

If Nero, the supplied cd is NOT the prob, but
if DirectCD, the supplied cd IS the problem!

If Nero, the supplied cd is NOT the problem
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Burn my first CD-R,
Date: 11/11/02

And it failed. Got a Write Error, using Nero.
I used the CD-R disk that came with my new Lite-On Drive.

It should not be the disc
if it is the one supplied by the drive manufacturer ...
=====================

From: col
Subject: DirectCD reports CD-RW as bad
Date: 10/6/01

DirectCD 3.05 reports my (one and only) CD-RW as "Unsupported or bad
media" yet Easy CD Creator sees it for what it is. It seems odd that
the CD-RW that came with the drive (a LG 8120B) doesn't work.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 10/6/01

The report is probably accurate ...
Look for a line of blanks which fit your drive better

=====================
From: AquamanA
Date: 10/8/01

I also have the LG CED-8120B drive. When moving to 3.05 DirectCD
I got the same error message. When I dropped back down to 3.03b,
the message went away and the drive worked properly.

I determined this to be a bug in the new software version as a result

Just use the older DirectCD, your problem will go away.
=====================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

smh February 9th 04 02:55 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

(Mikey):

(9/22/99): "I cannot get it to boot my NT system."

(9/26/01): "I was the first to raise ... the error."

(9/24/99): "Some unwise tampering with the registry left my NT4 system
dead in the water. I restored it with a boot floppy in
less than 30 minutes and recovery was perfect."

(11/26/99): "I don't speak of T2's bugs because I haven't found them."

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

From: Mike Richter
Subject: TakeTwo: Take Two Boot Disc Issue with NT
Date: 9/22/99

1. If Take Two does not create a working boot disk to recover
an NT system, this is a bona fide bug, which IS a big deal
and must be fixed!

Assuming #1 is true, Adaptec, or Mr. Richter, have you created
a web page / patch to work around this problem yet?

That's really an Adaptec job - my site is not specific to their s/w.

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Liar)
Subject: Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)
Date: 9/26/01

The workaround was documented on the list and in the primer
as soon as I found it.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' Liar!
-------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Liar)
Date: 9/26/01

The workaround was documented ... in the primer
as soon as I found it.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' Liar!
-------------------------------

From: smh
Subject: aCRAPtec (Adaptec) is The Pits!
Date: 7/26/00

Have you heard of Take Two boot disk problem?

Result of no standard method of creating a bootable floppy under the NT4 and
2000, easy work around available

This bug has never, ever been acknowledged as such by Acraptec.
Acraptec has been sitting on this bug for almost a year. Now, all you
can say about this is as if it's not the fault of Acraptec.

Is Acraptec going to dismiss the problem with the simple expedience that
there is an easy workaround available? How easy is the workaround? If
it's so easy, wonder why it couldn't be fixed. And where is this "easy"
workaround spelled out?

And if this is spelled out,
shouldn't it be on the known issues page?

Is a bug (in the usual sense) not a bug (in the Acraptec sense) if there
are work arounds available?

To think that it's been almost a year now and Acraptec still hasn't
found a fix. That "no standard" must be some real obstacle.

(Veritas must be some smart cookies, handling this "no standard" problem
with no problem at all.)

Is the boot disk problem the penalty one must pay for the privilege of
using such "far ahead" software like Take Two?

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take Two
Date: 8/3/00

Not again!

[Isn't "not again!" caused by poor documentation?]

T2 has an abominable interface and worse documentation.

[Not again! Mikey!]

[T2 has no bugs, only poor interface and documentation?]
[Didn't Mikey let it all hang out about the bad things of T2?]

There are many
ways to foul up its backup largely thanks to those weaknesses. But it
does work for most who use other resources to find out how to use the
program or who learn the hard way. Other people jump right in and try to
back up directly to erasables, often discs which have been quick-erased.

Those who started by backing up to a hard drive, then to write-once
discs, then (only once, because they find it's foolish) to erasables
have generally found it to be convenient, quick and reliable.

I can't speak to Adaptec support since I learned the program during
beta. But I can tell you that many people - and I am definitely one -
consider it an excellent backup program.

Because the program is so badly documented and I find it valuable in
spite of that, I have broken my rule and made parts of the page on
Backup in the primer at my CD-R site specific to the Adaptec program.
See if what's said there and in the sections on UDF (used for direct
writing) provide some of

what Adaptec should have supplied.

[So, why didn't Acraptec supply, Mikey?]

[But Mikey spewed, "Not again!"]

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

From: smh
Subject: CD Burning Software Question - Is EZCD As Bad As Some Say?
Date: 10/5/02

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) spewed:

Now... whadayathink? Is EZCD that bad? Should I stear clear,
suck it up, and go with Nero? or...go with EZCD?

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it by reporting bugs.
I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.

Are you sure about that, Slimeball? Do you mean like this with the
"Close disk" non-sticky default bug?
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Subject: EZCD 5 has BIGS!!!!
Date: 2/25/01

"Adrian Miller (cRoxio)" wrote:

... When you hit record and the options box comes up, it
lets you change the options and the you hit "Save as Default"
for the next time. This doesn't work and goes back to Adaptec's
default option

Known issue to be fixed in 5.01 due fairly soon.

If this is a "Known issue" then why was this software released with
a known bug??!!! You can't tell me this was not found by a beta
tester, months ago. And if I recall, this was a bug on version 4.0
also. What did you guys do just revamp the GUI on an old engine?

It was found by the beta testers many months ago.
=====================

And like this, seemingly spilling ITS guts out:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 3/5/01

The beta testers screamed about that one throughout development.
It's one of many failures of the default operations - which are
consistently de-faulty.

Some of our comments during development are not printable in polite
society. We have been promised that the default issues will be
fixed; there has been no commitment on when.
=====================

There are two teeny-weeny problems. One is that Mike Richter's gut
spilling came only AFTER Adrian Miller finally acknowledged the bug.

Another teeny-weeny problem is that the bug was first reported on
(9/1/99).
===================
From: jbarry
Subject: attn: Deirdre' Straughan EZCD v4 bug report!
(9/1/99)

It says it defaults to "Close Session and Leave CD Open". However it
really defaults to "Close Disc". Changing it back and tell it to
"Set as Default" doesn't for the most part keep that setting...
===================

Mike Richter was mum with the above, let alone spilling ITS guts out or
screaming. But IT spewed this the very next day:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Date: 9/2/99

They had a significant beta program ...
=====================

And Mike Richter was again mum with this, let alone spilling ITS guts
out or screaming.
==========================
From: J.F. van Baarlen
Date: 3/17/00

In the CD-creation setup, I can still not get it to default to 'Close
session and leave CD open'. It still defaults to 'Close CD'. How hard
can it be to fix something so bloody simple? It's just a matter of
reading/writing the correct dword from the registry and selecting the
appropriate radio-button.
==========================

After all that, the Slimeball spewed these:

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it by reporting
bugs. I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with
it.

The beta testers screamed about that one throughout development.

ALERT to the trolls: This is another "have you stopped beating your
wife" reply

(Reminder: The bug was reported on (9/1/99).]

Mike Richter, were you whispering?

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

Eric Gisin February 17th 04 10:14 PM

Still spending your life in the Funny Farm, eh Sammy?

"smh" wrote in message
ws.com...
. --------------------------------------

smh February 18th 04 01:01 AM

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes!!! )

Eric Gisin (Pipsqueak) spewed:

Some subject lines from Usenet:

Eric Gisin, Aubsiive Newsgroup Cyberpunk
Newsgroup Abuser Eric Gisin
Daily Gisin Troll Report
Troll Alert: Eric Gisin
Eric Gisin, Newsgroup Faggot Punk
Eric Gisin, that bitch in BC
Anybody seen that bitch Gisin today?

======================
From: "Dimitri"
Subject: Please report smh for spamming (weekly post)
Date: 1/20/03

"Eric Gisin" (Newsgroup Cyberpunk) spewed:

Why don't you mind your own business you stupid ****.

You're not the Usenet police, go find your power trip elsewhere
you little busybody bitch.

Eric Gisin February 18th 04 02:00 AM

Take your meds, psycho sammy.

Taking care of ****ed up trolls is not a power trip, it is every netizens