HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Manual for intel mobo (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=15016)

steven67@ July 15th 03 04:06 AM

Manual for intel mobo

Jerry Turba wrote:

I am considering the intel d865perl and d875pbz boards but I like to read
the manuals before I buy one.
I have been all over the intel site but cannot find the manuals to
download. While I was on the site they asked if I wanted to take a
survey, so I did. I also stated in the survey that I could not find the manuals.

I just got an email repsonse from intel giving me a list of 10 articles
that they could send but they were bits and pieces of the manual ( memory
errors during OS installation how to install heatsink/fan, replacing the
cmos battery etc)

DO they not have downloadable manuals anymore?
Could someone please give a link where I could find them?

Thanks
Jerry

..

D865PERL support site:
http://support.intel.com/support/mot...ktop/d865perl/

D875PBZ support site: http://support.intel.com/support/mot...sktop/d875pbz/

Click the "Product Documentation" link on the left side of each page, to find
downloadable documents.

Adrian July 15th 03 04:13 AM

Intel 875PBZ manual:
http://support.intel.com/design/moth...z/bz_prdoc.htm

Intel 865PERL manual:
http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/rl/rl_prdoc.htm

~ Adrian ~

---
Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Adrian July 15th 03 06:48 PM

Thanks Adrian just what I was looking for. When I looked at tech specs
before they were way too technical and over my head.

Yes, Intel at times, tends to bombard the reader with a million and one
technical facts. Glad the links were of use.

~ Adrian ~

---
Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Howard Kaikow July 15th 03 11:05 PM

Try

http://www.intel.com/design/pentium4/manuals/

There are other links there that will likely get you to the mobo manuals.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.
news:pan.2003.07.15.02.44.43.956328.2456@localhost .localdomain...